You may be packing your bags for Penang, Malaysia to be part of V-Malaysia 2017 as you read this, so here are some commonly asked #VCON17 questions, answered!
What time do the sessions start? What time do they end?
The daily sessions usually start at 9pm. But we highly encourage you to be there early, especially if you wish to have the best seats in the house. And because we wish to share with you most of what you need in order to succeed in your network marketing journey, sessions last until late in the evening.
What do I need to bring?
1. During registration, bring one (1) valid ID and copy of the confirmation letter that will be sent to you via email right after the purchase of your ticket.
2. Enough pocket money to last for 5 days, which you may spend on food, drinks, transportation, V-Con merchandise, souvenirs, etc.
3. Clothes good for 5 days. Make sure to bring extra shirts or towels.
4. Bring a mobile phone with you as well to make sure that you can keep in touch with your team and loved ones. Don’t forget to bring a powerbank as well to make sure you can recharge your phone and other gadgets anytime.
5. Take a camera with you to make your precious V-Con memories last, and have something you can show to your family and future prospects when you go back home.
Will there be food available for sale at the venue?
Yes, there will be a stall selling vegetarian meals at the venue. For details on the food to be sold, check out the Food and Drinks section on the #VCON17 microsite.
What currency of money should I bring?
We highly encourage you to bring money both in US dollars and Malaysian ringgit to ensure that you are covered in most transactions you might engage in.
Will there be single-day event tickets available?
No. The 5-day program we prepared for you is something that should be attended from Day 1 to 5 for a complete life-changing experience. It is a comprehensive, holistic event with an action-packed line-up of activities that are highly essential for your business.