How to Subscribe to VTube+
- Go to the QNET eStore Virtual Office
- On the QNET Virtual Office home page, go directly to the eStore by clicking the pop up banner, ‘Go to Your eStore Now!’. Otherwise, click ‘Shop Now’ tab
- Click Technology under the Category section on the left side of the page. You will find the VTube+ icon next to the other Repeat Sales Points products
- Browse through the available subscription packages and select the one you prefer.
- 3 months – FREE! 10,000 Activity Points
- 6 months – FREE! 20,000 Activity Points
- 12 months – FREE! 40,000 Activity Points
- Tick the box below your preference. Once done, click the Add to Cart button, which you can see at the top and bottom of the page. This will direct you to the checkout page.
- Tick the boxes for disclaimer and terms and conditions, then click the Checkout button. Pay via eCards, Credit or debit Card, Q Account or other payment options available
- You will receive a payment receipt on successful transaction.
How to Activate your VTube+ membership
- Click on the VTube+ banner on your QNET Virtual Office home page located on the bottom right of the page.
- The system will take you directly to the VTube+ website. An email will be sent to your account containing your VTube+ credentials to the website and mobile app.
- Congratulations you are now Activated and officially part of the VTube+ video community
How to Access your VTube+ account after activating your VTube+ membership
There are two ways to access your VTube+ account, one is by visiting your Virtual office and the other way is to go directly go to VTube+ website. Below is a step-by-step guide on how to log in to VTube+:
- First way is to log in to your QNET virtual office and click VTube+ banner. Once clicked, you will be redirected to VTube+ homepage.
- Second way is to log in directly to VTube+ website. To do this, simply go to www.the-v.net/vtube and click LOG IN at the top right side of the page
- If you are new to VTube+, your username will be the same as your registered email address in your QNET Virtual office. The default password is sent to your email.
If you have an existing account in VTube+, just log in using the same credentials you are using before you activated your VTube+ membership
- To update your password, simply click on the Dashboard icon at the upper left corner of VTube+ website. On ‘My Dashboard’ head to the sidebar Account Settings and click Change Password.