ISB » Health Gallery » Why Is It Important?
Now more than
ever, more and more people are getting interested in maintaining an
optimum level of health and fitness. The Health and Wellness industry is
thriving, raking in billions of dollars a year all over the world.
It is no wonder
that people want to be healthier. We all want to live long, happy and
fulfilling lives and getting into top physical shape can help us do
that. But why are health and fitness important? What does it really do
for one’s well-being?
Importance and Benefits of Health and Fitness:
- brings down the weight of the bulky body to right proportion
- increases the resistance power in the body
- decreasing the risks of getting attacked by diseases
- helps in cutting down the fat from the body
- gives the body a toned shape.
- increases metabolism and gives more energy and stamina to the body
- increased blood flow to the brain and other vital organs
- alleviates depression
- reinforces positive body-image
- boosts self-confidence
- cures insomnia by helping enhance the sleeping routine
- releases positive vibes
activities like sports have tremendous positive effects like
sportsmanship, skill-building, problem-solving skills, teamwork and fun!
- increases self-esteem
activity, along with a nutritious diet, that incorporates portion
control is the key to maintaining a healthy lifestyle. The most
important change has to come from the individual and families. Every
person must realize the benefits of physical activity for the mind and
- The InService
Brotherhood strongly suggests that you seek professional medical
consultation prior undertaking any serious physical training.
- Always consult your doctor to know what is best for you.